The sustained release coating market size is estimated to grow from USD 476.85 Million in 2019 to USD 761.93 Million by 2027, at a CAGR of 6.06% during the forecast period. With the increase in demand for microencapsulated products, significant RD activities are being carried out by various companies, thus aiding the growth of the sustained release coating market.
New technologies, such as sustained release coating, are required to tap niche areas in cancer and brain tumor-specific drug delivery. Sustained release coating on the basis of application type can be classified into: In Vitro and In Vivo. The substrate segment can be classified into tablets, capsules and pills. The Vitro segment is the largest application of sustained release coating market and is expected to continue till 2027. The Vitro application is driven by the continuous expenditure of the pharmaceutical companies in their RD. In this application, the major areas are pharmaceutical companies, government laboratories, and many private research organizations.
Top Players in the Global Sustained Release Coatings Market:
Colorcon, BASF, Evonik., Coating Place, Allergan plc., Bausch Health Companies Inc., Mylan N.V., Pfizer Inc., Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Read full Report Description@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/sustained-release-coatings-market
Some Key Factors Contributing to the Market Growth
- Region and country-wise assessment from the period 2017-2027. For the study, 2017-2018 has been utilized as historical data, 2019 as the base year, and 2020-2027, has been derived as forecasts
- Regional Competitors clinical pipeline analysis
- Demand and Supply GAP Analysis
- Market share analysis of the key industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
Market segmentation based on Substrate Type Outlook:
Polymer Material Type Outlook:
- Ethyl and Methylcellulose
- Polyvinyl and Cellulose Acetate
- Polyethylene glycol (PEG)
- Methacrylic acid
- In Vitro
- In Vivo
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Frequently Asked Questions Answered in the Report:
- What is the estimated revenue growth rate of the global Sustained Release Coatings market over the forecast period?
- What are the major factors driving the global market revenue growth?
- Which are the leading manufacturers and suppliers in the global Sustained Release Coatings market?
- Which regional market is expected to lead in terms of revenue share in the global Sustained Release Coatings market over the forecast years?
- What are the key outcomes of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the market?
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370