The Global Interactive Fitness Market value stood at USD 4.27 Billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach USD 7.71 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 10.34 % over the estimation period (2022 - 2028). The Global Interactive Fitness Market is experiencing rapid growth and is estimated to grow significantly at an advanced pace by 2028.
The increasing number of smartphone application usage and the trend to blend data analysis with real-world implications are fostering the growth of the Global Interactive Fitness Market. With more people becoming vigilant about health and well-being envisages a huge growth in the urban market. 48% of the global population are proactive towards health and wellness and look forward to spending it. 29% of the Global population are anticipated to spend in health and wellness when triggered by need.
Top Global Interactive Fitness Market Players Company Profiles
- Nautilus (US)
- Peloton Interactive (US)
- Interactive Fitness Holdings (US)
Get sample report https://skyquestt.com/sample-request/interactive-fitness-market
Recent Developments in Global Interactive Fitness Industry
- In 2021, Fittly, a global fitness community, has released a mobile app that provides the ultimate tool for fitness professionals.
- In March 2021, the business inked a contract to buy Just Fit, a gym network with 27 locations in So Paulo.
- In December 2020, Smart Fit’s deal with investors to establish a jointly operated subsidiary in Brazil. The Investors invested BRL 201.9 million in the opening of 34 additional gyms.
SkyQuest Technology Group is a Global Market Intelligence, Innovation Management Commercialization organization that connects innovation to new markets, networks collaborators for achieving Sustainable Development Goals.
SkyQuest Technology Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
1 Apache Way,
USA (+1) 617-230-0741
Our Other Related Reports You May Find interest in
- Global frozen pizza market
- Global mushroom market