The global Liquid Oxycodone market size is expected to reach USD 7.49 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rising focus on efficient management of breakthrough pain in cancer patients, increasing application of opioid therapy to manage chronic pain associated with severe illnesses, and availability of robust pipeline of Liquid Oxycodone-based therapeutics are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. In addition, increasing accessibility and availability of over-the-counter Liquid Oxycodone oral solutions is another key factor expected to contribute to revenue growth of the market going ahead.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1286
Liquid Oxycodone is an opioid agonist that has been clinically used since 1917 for the treatment and management of cancer-related pain and chronic non-cancer related pain. Liquid Oxycodone works by binding to a receptor, inhibiting adenylyl-cyclase, hyperpolarizing neurons, and decreases excitability. Liquid Oxycodone has been widely administered through oral route but can also be administered through different routes such as intramuscularly, subcutaneously, intravenously, and rectally. Introduction of controlled-release Liquid Oxycodone has boosted its use in chronic non-malignant pain. Liquid Oxycodone is preferred for pain management owing to its higher bioavailability as compared to morphine. Over 60-80% of the Liquid Oxycodone dose retains its analgesic properties and has been widely used in treatment of osteoarthritis pain and chronic low back pain. Liquid Oxycodone is one of the most commonly prescribed opioid across the globe and this has been boosting demand for it and is expected to continue to drive market growth over the forecast period.
Liquid Oxycodone crosses the blood brain barrier and causes euphoria and high-like feeling among Liquid Oxycodone users. They are also prone to tamper with the drugs to inhale or inject it intravenously. Increasing incidence of Liquid Oxycodone dependence and side effects and risks associated with Liquid Oxycodone use such as overdose and death are some key factors expected to hamper market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- Short-acting Liquid Oxycodone segment is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period attributable to increasing application of short-acting Liquid Oxycodone for treatment of transient pain owing to their short duration of analgesic activity and quick onset of actions.
- Oral segment is expected to dominate other route of administration segment in terms of revenue share during the forecast period attributable to rising availability of oral solutions of Liquid Oxycodone, increasing use of extended-release Liquid Oxycodone tablets due to their higher bioavailability, and growing usage for treatment of moderate to severe pain.
- Pain management segment is expected to register robust revenue CAGR over the forecast period owing to increasing use of opioid therapy to manage chronic and acute pain in patients suffering from chronic illnesses and rising prevalence of chronic pain among general population.
- Retail pharmacies segment is expected to account for a considerable revenue share over the forecast period owing to increasing network of retail pharmacies across the globe, rising availability of over-the-counter and prescription drugs, and increased access to a number of opioid drugs.
- North America is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period owing to rising incidence of chronic pain among individuals, FDA approvals for opioid therapies, advancements in RD activities, and robust presence of key players in the region.
The report also focuses on details of each market player including its global position, financial standing, revenue generation, company overview, product service portfolio. The Liquid Oxycodone market is extremely competitive and consists of several key players at regional and global level. Key players are focused on adopting various strategies such as new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, investments in RD, partnerships, joint ventures and collaborations to strengthen their market position and enhance product portfolio.
Leading companies operating in the market are:
Johnson Johnson, Sanofi, Pfizer, Purdue Pharma, Endo International, Teva Pharmaceuticals, Hikma Pharmaceuticals, Mallinckrodt, Mylan, Sun Pharmaceutical, Impax Laboratories, and Indivior.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/Liquid Oxycodone-market
The report also offers detailed insights about market segmentation based on type, application and regional bifurcation:
Liquid Oxycodone Market Segmentation:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Short-acting Liquid Oxycodone
- Long-acting Liquid Oxycodone
Route of Administration Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1286
Thank you for reading the report. Kindly note that we also offer customized reports according to the client's requirements. Contact us to know more about the customization feature and our team will provide you with the best-customized report.
Get More Related Reports:
Acute Exacerbation of CRS Treatment Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/acute-exacerbation-of-crs-treatment-market-size-share-top-key-players-growth-trend-and-forecast-till-2028/
Candidiasis Therapeutics Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/candidiasis-therapeutics-market-trends-revenue-key-players-growth-share-and-forecast-till-2028/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: https://www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370