The global biosurgery market size is expected to reach USD 17.60 billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Implementation of biosurgery has helped in effective blood loss management during various surgeries such as orthopedic surgery, general surgery, gynecological surgery, reconstructive surgeries, and others, which in turn is driving market revenue growth.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4612
Rising demand for biosurgery in hospitals, clinics, and Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs) will continue to fuel market revenue growth during the forecast period. Biosurgery is helpful in maintaining the proper bodily functions of a patient after he/she suffers from a chronic disorder or trauma. Biosurgery is also used to heal muscle disorders and bone, thereby maintaining proper alignment of the spinal cord and other requirements due to related disabilities.
Moreover, rising prevalence of cardiovascular disorders and general surgeries has increased demand for biosurgery products. Increasing geriatric population, rising incidence of sports-related injuries, increasing obesity, and growing awareness regarding benefits of biosurgery procedures are boosting market revenue growth.
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- By application, orthopedic surgery segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. Increasing prevalence of spinal cord injuries, growing geriatric population, and surging number of accidents and sports injuries are driving growth of this segment. Besides, increasing incidence of musculoskeletal disorders is supporting demand for orthopedic surgeries, and the trend is expected to continue going ahead.
- By end-use, hospitals segment contributed largest revenue share in 2020. Growth of this segment is due to increasing shift of patients inclining towards hospitals for biosurgery. Adoption of advanced technologies around the world and presence of favorable government policies are also favorable for growth of this segment.
- Demand for biosurgery is increasing due to increasing incidence of sports injuries, as well as rising number of patients suffering from neurological and cardiovascular disorders. Hence, minimally invasive surgeries are showcasing more popularity.
- Biosurgery market in North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2020, owing to increasing number of patients suffering from orthopedic neurological disorders, availability of advanced biosurgery products, and presence of well-established hospitals.
The report also focuses on details of each market player including its global position, financial standing, revenue generation, company overview, product service portfolio. The Biosurgery market is extremely competitive and consists of several key players at regional and global level. Key players are focused on adopting various strategies such as new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, investments in RD, partnerships, joint ventures and collaborations to strengthen their market position and enhance product portfolio.
Leading companies operating in the market are:
Baxter International Inc., Braun Melsungen AG Becton, Dickson and Company, CSL Limited, Cryolife Inc., Hemostasis LLC, Integra Lifesciences Holding Corporation, Johnson Johnson, Kuros Biosciences AG, Medtronic PLC, Smith Nephew Plc., and Zimmer Biomet.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/biosurgery-market
The report also offers detailed insights about market segmentation based on type, application and regional bifurcation:
Biosurgery Market Segmentation:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Bone-graft Substitutes
- Cell-Based Matrices
- Bone Morphogenetic
- Demineralized Bone Matrix
- Synthetic Graft Extender
- Soft-Tissue Attachments
- Biological Mesh/Patch
- Synthetic Mesh/Patch
- Hemostatic Agents
- Thrombin-based Hemostatic Agents
- Oxidized Regenerated Cellulose-Based Hemostatic Agents
- Combined Hemostatic Agents
- Adhesions Barriers
- Synthetic Adhesion Barriers
- Natural Adhesion Barriers
- Surgical Sealants Adhesives
- Staple Line Reinforcement Agents
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4612
Thank you for reading the report. Kindly note that we also offer customized reports according to the client's requirements. Contact us to know more about the customization feature and our team will provide you with the best-customized report.
Get More Related Reports:
Brachytherapy Afterloaders, Brachytherapy Seeds Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/brachytherapy-afterloaders-brachytherapy-seeds-market-size-share-growth-analysis-trend-and-forecast-research-report-by-2028/
Angiotensin Receptor Antagonists Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/angiotensin-receptor-antagonists-market-analysis-statistics-revenue-demand-and-trend-analysis-research-report-by-2028/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: https://www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370