Phantom Wallet allows users to withdraw and deposit SOL and other crypto tokens that can be traded on the Solana blockchain network. If you have created a wallet account on the Phantom app or browser extension then you can also withdraw your SOL tokens easily and quickly. But in case you are not aware of the path to do so, you might face trouble. Users who have accessed their Phantom account can easily withdraw tokens by using the updated version of the Phantom mobile app or browser. In case you have not installed the Phantom browser extension then you can easily find and add it on your Chrome, Edge, Brave, and Internet Explorer browser by visiting the Phantom.com/download webpage.
Here in this read, you will learn the way to withdraw SOL tokens from the Phantom Wallet. But before that, do not forget to check the network connection status on your computer or mobile. Also, ensure that you have the password details of your Phantom account as you may be asked to sign in to your account in case you are locked out.
The Process to Withdraw SOL from Phantom Wallet
Make sure that you have linked a bank account with your wallet and follow the steps that are given below:
- Open Phantom mobile app or browser extension
- If required, provide login details to access the wallet account
- Now, find and click the ‘Solana Token Balance’ option
- Choose the ‘Your Stake Now’ option to proceed
- Select the staking account from which you want to withdraw SOL
- Now, find and click the ‘Withdraw SOL’ option
- Enter the SOL amount that you want to withdraw
- Now, you need to provide the destination details
- Make sure that the details are correct and click the ‘Confirm’ button
- Now, you have completed the SOL withdrawal process
In short, SOL tokens can be traded on the Solana blockchain network with the help of Phantom Wallet. For your help, we have described the step-by-step guide to withdraw SOL tokens above in this post. Make sure to type the use the correct password or seed phrase details while accessing your kraken login wallet. If you face any type of trouble during the withdrawal process, check that your device is connected to the internet or not.