- Service lifecycle management is a technique of handling the lifecycle of a product, as it is used by the consumer to extend the value of the product. The service lifecycle management offers a company competitive gain by maintaining the relationship with the consumer and creating value over the lifetime of the consumer’s products.
- Service lifecycle management solutions support organizations to deliver new value to consumers by leveraging embedded software and link system to manage the performance and events of the product being used by a consumer.
- Service lifecycle management solutions add value by reprocessing current engineering and CAD data, automating accurate and illustration and parts documentation, linking to smart products in the field, forecasting product service failures and events, and optimizing service and parts operation.
- Through the various opportunities created through a service lifecycle management solution, companies gain better insight into how products are performing with the consumers, how to provide the best service to the product, and when the product needs service.
Service Lifecycle Management Market: Dynamics
Service Lifecycle Management Market: Key Drivers
- Engaging with consumers outside the point of sale opens new opportunities for companies to deliver value, and this worth is monetized into a new revenue stream. Moreover, present parts and service operations can be moved from a cost center to a profit center by leveraging service lifecycle management and maximizing efficiency.
- Service lifecycle management solutions support manufacturers to plan their service resources. It also helps to handle the costs and responsibilities of offered services. The service lifecycle management solution also allows staff by making extra actionable data quickly available, both in the field and the office.
- Service lifecycle management is frequently integrated with, component of product lifecycle management software. The IoT helps to automate transmission and collection of data from sensors that can provide product status and analyze problem. Such integration can offer workers with manufacturing and engineering data to help them provide improved service.
- Small medium-sized enterprises are budget constrained and cannot afford high initial investments for adopting service lifecycle management, which restrains the market.
- Lack of awareness about the benefit of service lifecycle management process automation tools among small medium enterprises is also expected to hamper the growth of the market.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Service Lifecycle Management Market
- Most companies are adopting the work from home module during the pandemic period. Companies are decreasing their investment in new technologies and services to manage their profitability. Most small businesses closed their business process due to lack of funds to sustain in the market.
- Demand for Service lifecycle management is decreasing during the COVID-19 lockdown situation but is expected to grow after the pandemic situation due to the increasing dependency of commercial sectors and services.
PreBook Report at- https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=83971ltype=S
North America to Hold Major Share of the Service Lifecycle Management Market
- In terms of region, the global service lifecycle management market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East Africa, and South America.
- North America holds a prominent share of service lifecycle management market due to the presence of leading players and the early adoption of advanced technologies and services in different industries in the region
Key Players Operating in the Global Service Lifecycle Management Market
- IBM Corporation
IBM Corporation is a prominent technology company that produces software and hardware. It is also an established research company and one of the leading platform providers of Productivity Management Software market. IBM Corporation’s product categories include analytics, cloud, Watson, customer engagement, Internet of Things, industry solutions, IT infrastructure, mobile, and security. IBM cloud services includes cloud managed services, cloud advisory services, and cloud migration services
- Dassault Systemes SE
Dassault Systemes SE was incorporated in 1981 and is headquartered in Velizy-Villacoublay, France. The company is a global leader in providing software applications services designed to support clients’ company improvement processes. The company deals in 3D digital mock-up, 3D design software, and product life cycle management. The company’s top-line growth largely depends on mobility, aerospace, industrial equipment, and the defense industry.
Other key players operating in the global service lifecycle management market include PTC, Inc., Tech Mahindra Limited, Wipro Limited, Siemens AG, Atos SE, Tata Consultancy Service Limited, Oracle Corporation and Astea International, Inc.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyse information. Now avail flexible Research Subscriptions, and access Research multi-format through downloadable databooks, infographics, charts, interactive playbook for data visualization and full reports through MarketNgage, the unified market intelligence engine. Sign Up for a 7 day free trial!
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453