Bone Densitometers Market Overview
Bone densitometry is a non-invasive technology that can measure bone mass. Devices useful for this are known as bone densitometers. Market Research Future (MRFR) has published and released a research report about the global bone densitometers market size that anticipates aggrandizement for this market with 5.3% CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) during the forecast period between 2016 and 2022. In terms of cash, the market is expected to rise to US $ 1.2 bn.
Analyzing the market structure, this report evaluates the future growth potential of the market. It observes the strategies of the key players in the market and follows the competitive developments like joint ventures, new product developments, mergers and acquisitions, research and developments (R D) in the market.
Request Free Sample Copy at:
Bone Densitometers Market Segmentation
The primary reasons for the growth of the global bone densitometers market size that are the technological advancement and growing population of senior citizens who are highly susceptible to bone-related ailments. This market has been segmented on the basis of end user, technology, type, and lastly, region.
- Based on end users, this market has been segmented into academic research institutes, diagnostic centers, hospitals, specialty clinics, and others.
- The technology-based segmentation segments the market into dual-energy X-Ray absorptiometry (DXA), quantitative computed tomography (QCT), radiographic absorptiometry (RA), single X-Ray absorptiometry (SXA), and others. High quality scanner machines are making these technologies more reliable.
- By types, the market has been segmented into central scanners, peripheral scanners, and others.
Bone Densitometers Market Regional Analysis
The regional segmentation of the global bone densitometers market into the continent-based regional markets namely The Americas (North America South America), Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East Africa (MEA). The Americas segment is the largest regional market for bone densitometers because of technological advancement. North America as a market is bigger than South America due to the availability of more advanced technology. The American market for bone densitometers is expected to reach around US $ 650 mn by the end of the forecast period. In North America, the most powerful economy is the United States of America (USA). Dalios Denture and Hearing Clinic in Chatham and Starkey Hearing Technologies have donated $6,000 towards the Foundation of Chatham-Kent Health Alliance’s Diagnostic Imaging Equipment Renewal Campaign. The funds will be used to purchase diagnostic medical equipment for Chatham-Kent that includes a bone densitometer, and a just-installed SPECT-CT scanner.
Bone Densitometers Market Players
- Globus Medical, Inc. (U.S.)
- Depuy Synthes Inc. (Johnson Johnson) (U.S.)
- Smith Nephew plc. (UK)
- NuVasive, Inc. (U.S.)
- Stryker Corporation (U.S.)
- Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (U.S.)
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (U.S.)
- Medtronic, plc (Ireland)
- Wright Medical Group N.V. (Netherlands)
- The Orthopedic Implant Company (U.S.)
- Aesculap Implant Systems (U.S.)
- Conmed Corporation (U.S.)
- BioTek Instruments, Inc. (U.S.)
- Arthrocare Corporation (U.S.)
among others are some key companies in the global Bone Densitometers that are listed by MRFR for market research.
Browse Detailed TOC with COVID-19 Impact Analysis at:
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Consulting Services. MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients.
Market Research Future (part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited),
99 Hudson Street, 5Th Floor,
New York, New York 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071