Since examination for the posts of Group ‘D’ is conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board is in limelight due to the declaration of the results in Jan 2022.
As per the recent updates released in the notice 13 Notice RRBs 10 03 22 by the Ministry of Railways, the Railway Recruitment Board will conduct only a single-stage CBT Level-1 Examination for the RRB Group ‘D’ Posts and there will be no second-stage CBT.
The tentative examination date will be in the month of July 2022 and the Admit Card will be released in the month of June 2022 for the same.
So, it is time to prepare for your upcoming RRB Group ‘D’ Examination, some of the common mistakes that candidates do in the examination are:
Be In a Hurry: don’t be in a hurry, read the question twice before answering it so that you can understand the question well and be able to answer in the right direction which is needed.
Time Management: Always start attempting the examination from your strong sections and gradually move towards the weak sections.
Some Do’s and Dont’s are also applicable in terms of attempting any exam. So if you want to appear in the examination of RRB Group ‘D’ then you should read it once.
Do’s During Preparation
- You should collect the whole study Material and place it on your table.
- Make a proper Schedule to revise each and every topic thoroughly.
- To stay connected with current affairs, you should read newspapers daily, which will increase your English vocabulary too.
- You should learn short formulas and dates at your fingertips.
- You must revise the topics every Sunday which you have studied for the whole week. For this, you should attempt some Online Test Series Of RRB Group D.
- You should take proper sleep of 6-7 hours and also meditate to be calm.
Dont’s During Preparation
- You shouldn’t get nervous during the preparation time.
- Don’t waste too much time on a single topic.
- You shouldn’t study late at night as it will make you unfit.
- Don’t revise the whole chapter before the day of the examination just revise the factual notes only.
- Don't put off studying until the last minute. It is better to avoid this practice because studying anything without understanding the concepts will ruin your exam presentation. Cover crucial portions of time without ignoring them.
Hope these above-mentioned tips will make help you in your preparation. For new updates, candidates are advised to be in touch with the Official website or you can refer to “Testwale” as this is the most reliable website. They are always up to date with the latest news and notifications regarding RRB Group ‘D’ Examinations.