If you are a tech freak and have a knack for new technology then setting up your canon printer is one of the easiest tasks that you can come across while using the canon printer. But If you do not know much about the setting up process of canon printer then it can become very annoying in a moment of time.
In this article, we are going to discuss some of the basis regarding Wireless Canon Printer Setup which will help you to get started with the setting up process, But if you want to get detailed information about Canon.com/ijsetup then you should consider visiting our website for more help.
Wireless Canon Printer Setup ON Windows
- Get started with downloading and installing your printer’s driver from ‘Canon.com/ijsetup’ on your device.
- Turn on your printer, before that, make sure that it is plugged in with the power supply properly.
- Next, open the printer driver setup file that you downloaded earlier and click on the “Next” button till the time you see the screen where you see the option of choosing the “Wireless Setup”.
- After selecting the wireless option, go to your Canon printer screen and tap on the “Wi-Fi setup” button. Got the “device settings” of your device and then click “OK”.
- Next, Go to Device Settings - LAN Settings and then press “OK”. Now your canon printer will start searching for the wireless network to connect with, so you have to make sure that your home or office WiFi router is open at the moment.
- Now, the Wi-Fi led given on the printer will blink until it is connected to your Wi-Fi network.
- Next, a list of the wireless networks in your area will appear on your screen. Select your personal WiFi network from the list to connect your Canon printer with your home or office network.
- In a few moments, your printer will connect to your Wi-Fi network.
Hence, by using the above steps you can easily complete Wireless Canon Printer Setup on your Windows system. If you have any queries or have some questions regarding the setup process you can get instant assistant by a visit to our website at Canon.com/ijsetup.