Kazakh National Medical University is the No. 1 medical institution that offers MBBS degrees to foreign students. There are many leading physicians and researchers associated with the university. It was founded in 1931 and is located in Almaty, the largest city in Kazakhstan.
The university is officially accredited by the Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan. Various higher education programs such as bachelor's degree, master's degree, and doctoral degrees in many fields are offered by the university. It is known for its modern, innovative, and high-quality curriculum.
The university has the latest infrastructure and the best medical equipment. The 90-year-old company is known for its outstanding academic excellence and this is the reason for maintaining its leadership in providing medical education worldwide. In search of these amazing facts, students around the world consider it the best institution for awarding medical degrees.
The admission process to study MBBS in Kazakhstan at the National Medical University of Kazakhstan
To apply for MBBS admission at Kazakh National Medical University, you must follow the steps listed below:
- Students must apply through the online portal
- Applicants must fill in the required details
- Once you have completed the online application process, you will receive a confirmation letter/invitation letter from KNMU
- Now you have to pay the admission fee
- You can start the visa process
- Submit all required documents to the University
- Once you get the visa, get ready to leave for Kazakhstan
Why study at Kazakh National Medical University?
- It is one of the most prestigious universities in the world. Status of the individual state higher education institution.
- The University and its courses are accredited by various Medical Sciences Councils, including the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- It has a very wealthy teaching staff, including nearly 500 members from the science department, approximately 200 physicians, 125-130 professors, and lecturers, and 15 state award-winning recipients.
- This is the main reason why even international students want to study at this institution.
- The classrooms of this university have many seats and various student welfare associations to represent the problems of fellow students.
- The university also provides facilities such as computer labs, 24 × 7 internet connections, and a large library.
- The fees of Kazakh National Medical University are low compared to other universities.
- The degree is highly acclaimed and accepted everywhere as the university has excellent faculty with 10-20 years and extensive teaching experience.
- This may be the reason why about 11,000 students continue their education at the same time.
It is one of the best medical universities in Kazakhstan.